Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday May 7, 2009

The assistant from the not-so nice Neuro-opthamologist's office (where my daughter was seen 1-1/2 weeks ago) called me at the Pharmacy yesterday and informed me that the Health Insurance would not approve the Lyrica for my Daughter, Ayme. She said the insurance wanted her to try "Neurontin" first. I said, "She already tried that. It didn't work. She was on 300mg. - 3 times a day for 2 months. It didn't work. She was also on Celebrex 200mg, twice daily for 2 months. That didn't work. Also, she was on Cymbalta 30 mg, twice daily, and that didn't work either." She said, "I will call the insurance and let them know."

Today she called me this morning and said the insurance approved the Lyrica early this morning for Ayme. "Yeah, " I say. So, I tried to bill the insurance for it and it was still rejecting. Tried this all day. The Pharmacist and the other Tech were going to keep trying to bill it. Most likely, if it doesn't go through today, I will have to call the insurance tomorrow...."
-Keeping Fingers Crossed and Praying that it will go through as "Paid."

Please Keep Ayme in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment